Specialties of family/team accounts
All team/family members will share the cumulated storage space. That means, that all drive storage capacities given by a members plan will get added to a shared storage pool.
What can I do, whem my drive runs out of capacity?
In general, it makes sense to have a look at the different plans to check, whether your actual plan fits to your needs:
"Settings → mailbox.org → Contract and fees": here you can change to a plan with more mail storage and/or more office storage. This is the easiest way to get rid of to low storage space.
Also you can check, how your storage is used, so that you can decide, whether you want to delete some data. Please have in mind to make a local backup first.
Try these steps:
- empty the trash in drive
- delete unneeded files in drive
- delete unneeded file versions in drive
- delete attachments in old calendar entries and tasks
- delete unneded attachments from contacts
- exchange pictures in contacts with smaller ones with lower resolution
- for team/family accounts: find out, whether other members use big parts of storage space and ask them to check this article as well.