- You cannot change your main e-mail address as long as you have selected one of the two OTP options under "Settings -> mailbox.org -> One Time Passwords -> OTP backup level".
If you want to change the main e-mail address, you must first change the option "OTP security level" to "Off, use normal passwords only". Then you can change the main e-mail address and log back in with it. Finally, reset your OTP security level as desired. We are working on a bugfix.
- You cannot log in to the mailbox.org office with several browsers or devices at the same time using a web client.
- By using two-factor authentication, you can only log on once at a time.
- You must log out before closing the browser.
Although it should be common practice to log off before closing the browser, it is absolutely necessary when using one-time passwords! Otherwise you will receive an error message the next time you log in.
If you get this error message, please log off. Then you should be able to log in correctly. Please remember to log off correctly in the future.
- If you set the OTP backup level to "OTP only for web interface, all other services off", logging into our helpdesk and the user forum is no longer possible!