- Log in to your mailbox.org Office and open the Settings.
- Select Vacation Notice from the menu.
- Activate the vacation notification
- Enter the text for the Subject and Text fields.
- Select how often you want the sender to receive your automatic message.
- Activate the e-mail addresses for which this vacation notice applies.
- If you will be unavailable for a specified period of time, enter the dates of your absence (make sure that the corresponding box is enabled)
If you want to choose, for which aliases the vacation notice should be active, click onto "Show advanced options". There you can also set, how often the same sender will get the vacation notification.