You can sync your address book and calendars with your mobile device using ActiveSync or using CalDAV and CardDAV. Here we describe the process of syncing your information with CalDAV and CardDAV.
Setting up access
Open the Settings of you iOS device, go to Passwords & Accounts and select ‘Add Account’.
Mac OS users find these options here: "System Settings --> Internet-Accounts"
- Select the category ‘Other’.
- In the next window, select Add CalDAV Account or Add CardDAV account.
- In the next window, enter the access information for your mailbox.org calendar or your address book:
- Server: https://dav.mailbox.org:443
- User name: Your login name (f.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your password
- Confirm your entries. Your calendar, events and/or your address book should now be synchronized.
You can now access your mailbox.org calendar and/or your address book using the calendar app or the contacts app.